An exciting opportunity has arisen due to the success and continued growth of the business. The position is available for someone with a genuine interest in HR, to embark on their career and gain invaluable experience whilst completing a Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Reporting directly to the Head of Interpreting and Translations Department, you will provide invaluable HR support to the wider business. You will be joining an established, existing team, supporting them with your knowledge and business administration abilities.
The Birmingham office, which candidates will be working in, is very fast paced and tight knit. This means applicants must be effective both independently and at times, as part of a small team.
Duties will include:
- Planning resources, e.g. check reports and recruit suitable linguists based on previous cancellations
- Contact potential candidates via email and telephone and put them onto regular training and assessment courses provided by Absolute
- Being able to meet a daily target of registering 20+ new candidates each day
- Working with, and supporting all internal staff, subcontractors with any HR queries
- Creating and updating records in our bespoke company system
- Using MS Office applications and bespoke company software to provide support
- Support HR/Admin Officer to keep all data accurate, safe and up to date
- Preparing reports
- Answer any enquiries via E-mail or Call in a friendly and efficient manner
- Keep good relationship with third party organisations and freelancers
- Willing to learn new skills with a positive and can and will do attitude
- Participating in continuous training and improvement
Total hours per week: 40.00