Do you want an opportunity to earn while you learn?
Do you want to gain work experience as well as a recognised qualification?
Take steps to secure your future with an apprenticeship.
The benefits of completing an apprenticeship include:
- Receive relevant and valuable guided learning and work towards a recognised qualification or standard
- Earn a wage while developing the skills you need for your future career
- Combining practical training with study can make apprentices more attractive to employers
- Learning often takes place through monthly workplace meetings, weekly/monthly workshops or a combination of the two
- No fees, meaning you can avoid student debt
- Open to all ages
A wide range of training providers are part of the Ladder network, meaning there are opportunities in all types of job roles including:
- Business and Finance
- Motor Vehicle
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- IT and Digital
- Construction and Trades
- Retail, Sales and Customer Service
- Catering and Hospitality
- Hairdressing, Barbering and Beauty
- Animal Care
- Creative Arts and Media
- Warehouse and Logistics
- Childcare and Education
- Care and Health
If you want to know more, you can contact us to discuss the options available and find out more about how apprenticeships work.