As part of the ongoing Ladder for Birmingham campaign we have an exciting opportunity with @gov_procurement in Birmingham! They are currently recruiting for a Commercial Procurement and Supply Level 4 Apprenticeship!
This is an exciting opportunity to begin a career in Procurement and Supply. In this role, you will work as part of a fast-paced Commercial team and also undertake a 24 month, Level 4 Apprenticeship in Commercial Procurement and Supply.
This is a great opportunity to begin a career in Procurement and Supply. The apprenticeship includes pro-actively supporting the category team. Supporting the production and delivery of compelling marketing collateral such as customer case studies, webinars and web page ownership.
– Pro-actively support the category team, undertaking administration activities related to the overall team objectives.
– Support Supplier Relationship Management, including review of supplier data submissions, requesting suppliers to provide revisions where incorrect; and supplier governance through checking and logging supplier contractual obligations and chasing suppliers for missing evidence.
– Support supplier service reviews with the production of data reports.
– Monitor and approve supplier catalogue service offers to validate content is correct and valid.
– Support stakeholder engagement dealing with inbound customer and supplier enquiries.
– Support category spend growth through management and tracking of customer opportunities, maintaining an opportunity pipeline.
– Preparing spend and commercial benefits (savings) analysis and data, analysis of customer and supplier spend profiles and trends, pipeline reports, and any other ad hoc reports/plans as required.
– Support the management of projects, including updating project plans, risk and issues logs.
– When required, pro-actively take ownership of specific projects dedicated to Commercial Agreement performance and growth.
– Arranging project meetings, booking venues, drafting agendas, recording actions, communicate updates, progress and action required and coordinate all responses.
– Support the production and delivery of compelling marketing collateral such as customer case studies, webinars and web page ownership.
For more information about the role please visit the vacancy page here